CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudence criteria, industry practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its contents.
The Data Controller of personal data is:
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A. [LA PAJARITA]
With registered office for this purpose in C / de la Aviación, 54, CP – 46940 Manises, Valencia.
Phone: (+34) 96 154 51 66 and E-mail: email@example.com
1.3 Purpose of treatment
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through the forms owned by CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., made available to Users, respond, depending on the specific case, to manage and respond to requests for information, doubts, complaints, congratulations or suggestions to publications or to any services or activities, acts or events provided, offered, sponsored and / or sponsored by CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., as well as know the opinion of the users.
1.4 Conservation deadline
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, or its deletion is requested by the data subject and the data subject is entitled to do so.
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A. is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the data subject for one or more specific purposes, as set out in Article 6.1. (a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
1.6 Accuracy of data
On the other hand, in order that the data in our files, computer and / or paper, always correspond to reality, will try to keep updated. So, for this purpose, the User must make the changes, directly, when this is enabled or communicating, through faith, to the corresponding area or department of CARLOS GROLLO, S.A.
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and compliancewith thepurpose(s) expressed, in the cases provided for in law.
1.8 User rights
However, the data subject of the personal data may in any case exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the GDPR, and which are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject,
- Right to request rectification or deletion,
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise such rights by request accompanied by a photocopy of his ID, and in which he will specify which of these requests is satisfied, sent to the address: CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., registered office for this purpose in C / de la Aviación, 54, CP – 46940 Manises, Valencia. If your right to the protection of personal data is violated, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
1.9 Security measures
Finally it is reported that CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., will adopt in its information system the technical and organizational measures legally required, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account prior art, application costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of treatment, as well as variable probability and severity risks associated with each treatment.
The user who wants to introduce links from his own web pages to that of CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., must comply with the following conditions without the non-knownness of them avoids the responsibilities arising from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or home page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will in any case be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that envelop this page or allow the display of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of it and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside it so that : (I) cause, or may cause, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of CARLOS GROLLO, S.A. or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link that CARLOS GROLLO, S.A. has given its consent to the insertion of the same or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender is located.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive of CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., within the sender’s page is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website of CARLOS GROLLO is allowed , S.A., in the form set out in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case dispose or link to own or third party content that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., in view of the place, contents and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand its withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes beyond the company’ control, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines , overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., does not guarantee veracity and is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., is also not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, he must inform CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., reserves the right to unilaterally and at any time remove the links that appear on its website.
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the lawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., disclaims responsibility for the «cookies» that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication that needs to be made, they must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., C/ de la Aviación, 54, CP – 46940 Manises, Valencia.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
The terms and conditions governing this website and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this website shall be the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
CARLOS GROLLO, S.A., 2021 ©All rights reserved